ExtremeGamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExtremeGamers

Scripting, Development, Servers, MMORPGs and alot more

Latest topics

» Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am by reason +123

» How To Not have Your Runescape Account Hacked
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Runescape Exclusive Servers
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:47 pm by reason +123

» Runescape Hacks
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:36 am by reason +123

» Fiesta Online browser version
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:51 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Students create video runescapes
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm by reason +123

» runescapes are also can make money oh!
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:23 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Stealing virtual items darn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:56 am by reason +123

Affiliates

No Affiliates

Stealing virtual items darn

reason +123

Stealing virtual items darn Empty Stealing virtual items darn

Post  reason +123 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:00 am

Stealing virtual items darn.These people use runescapes to steal virtual items really make people angry, we all don't learn those people oh! It convicted a teenage runescaper of stealing something that doesn't exist. The defendant stole two virtual items while playing RuneScape, a free massively multiplayer runescape video runescape. According to the Associated Press, the defendant’s attorney argued that the stolen amulet and shield “were neither tangible nor material and, unlike for example electricity, had no economic value.” The court, however, rs gold, ruling that the time the 13-year-old victim spent in the runescape trying to earn the objects gave them value.

As a reformed runescape-buy runescape accounts thief, this ruling makes no sense to me. It places too much value on the time people spend playing video runescapes. Video runescapes are not work or investments for which people should be compensated; they are escapism.

During my disappointing teenage years, I played an runescape gold set in space-capitalist hell titled EVE runescape. EVE is the rat race imploded upon itself, a runescape that brings out the worst of its subscribers' humanity. In EVE, players can spend months working toward a goal anything from starting a small in-buy runescape gold business to the production of a massive ship that requires billions of EVE's in-runescape currency and months of man-hours. These projects may seem foolish to those outside of the runescape world, but they represent a great deal to their creators. And these hopes and dreams can be destroyed rapidly by another player who just wants to be a jerk. That’s the whole point, actually.

EVE is one of the few MMOs that encourage players to use real money to purchase in-runescape runescape accounts, called “isk,” which in turn is used to build highly desirable objects in the virtual world. It is also the only runescape that actively allows thievery in the context of the runescape world. In fact, player satisfaction in EVE is based on taking chances and risking everything you’ve spent time building up. For instance, as Kotaku details, in 2010 pirates destroyed a ship that another player had filled with six years’ worth of in-runescape subscription renewals. At the time, the six years’ worth of play was valued at more than $1,000 in real money through EVE’s rather complicated financial system.

A few years ago, I could have been one of those pirates. In EVE, I enjoyed messing with people, making fake investments, engaging in corporation thievery, and even having an extended e-relationship with someone who thought I was a girl. I'd join corporations, running rainmaker scams by convincing the leadership that an antagonistic group was out to destroy everything we had built. Sometimes I even hired decoys to disrupt our supply lines just enough so that the monetary loss got their attention. After receiving the "bribe" money, they'd go away while I reaped the rewards of a now-trustworthy member of the target organization. After I had taken all I needed to take, I either blocked them or kept their enraged messages for posterity.People often go to see absolutely will not be disappointed to you, ha ha after playing with a fun word respond to me? Hey hey Dutch Dutch.
    These people use runescapes to steal virtual items really make people angry.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:28 am