ExtremeGamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExtremeGamers

Scripting, Development, Servers, MMORPGs and alot more

Latest topics

» Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am by reason +123

» How To Not have Your Runescape Account Hacked
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Runescape Exclusive Servers
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:47 pm by reason +123

» Runescape Hacks
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:36 am by reason +123

» Fiesta Online browser version
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:51 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Students create video runescapes
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm by reason +123

» runescapes are also can make money oh!
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:23 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:56 am by reason +123

Affiliates

No Affiliates

Fiesta Online browser version

reason +123

Fiesta Online browser version Empty Fiesta Online browser version

Post  reason +123 Fri May 25, 2012 2:51 am

Fiesta Online browser version
    I rolled a ranged character and enjoyed his animations and ease of use, but I became a bit confused as to why the runescape would have me easily taking down enemies for newbie quests and then send me to another quest that asked me to attack monsters that killed me in two or three hits. Somehow I grabbed a quest I wasn't supposed to yet or the runescape just pointed me in the wrong direction. Sure enough, after dying many times, I found several more newbie friendly quests in the adorable starter town. I've become quite used to the kill-ten-rats variety of quests mainly because I have been forced to. I've even started to like them somewhat, despite the complete lack of imagination it takes to develop one.Why would a browser version matter? I have predicted (and runescape accounts) that most MMO content will be delivered via the browser within five years. The truth is that most rs gold players probably play a browser runescape already, especially when you consider runescapes like RuneScape, Dark Orbit, Battlestar Galactica Online, Club Penguin and scores of others, but I mean to say that the browser will become the accepted way to get your runescape gold content. Yes, one day we will look back, giggle, and say, "We used to download and install massive files just to play a runescape!"

Heck, it's a runescape I have played and returned to several times over the years, and I've never quite stuck with it. Don't get me wrong -- the runescape is quite nice-looking for its style and always seems to have a ton of players on, but there are a lot of titles I would love to be spending time with. Unfortunately, I have to pick and choose, and a runescape like Fiesta Online will normally land on the list of runescapes that I play very infrequently. I had a great time recently when I toured some high-level content with the developers and was more excited to hear about a browser version of the runescape coming out soon.

So how does Fiesta Online's browser version perform, and what is the point of having one in the first place?
    The runescape includes quite a few tutorial pop-ups and hints along the way. None of this stuff is rocket science, and after seeing tutorials for such basic things, I found it a little tiring after a while, but I guess it is important to remember that a runescape like Fiesta Online could very well be the very first buy runescape accounts for a lot of players. Strangely, most helpful pop-ups disappear after a player levels up some, and I cannot remember many pop-ups at all in higher-level areas. I can understand covering the basics of runescapeplay for new players, but what about some helpful hints for those players who are hitting max level for the first time?

The runescape also includes standard auto-movement, something I love to see in any runescape. Yes, auto-movement can be a bit obnoxious, and many players seem to think that the mere existence of the tool is cause for alarm as it destroys the very fabric of immersive runescapeplay, but I tend to think of it as a useful tool when needed and a chance to sit back and look around the environment while the character on the screen is running along. Also, it is a choice that's rarely (buy runescape gold) forced on a player.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 am