ExtremeGamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExtremeGamers

Scripting, Development, Servers, MMORPGs and alot more

Latest topics

» Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am by reason +123

» How To Not have Your Runescape Account Hacked
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Runescape Exclusive Servers
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:47 pm by reason +123

» Runescape Hacks
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:36 am by reason +123

» Fiesta Online browser version
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:51 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Students create video runescapes
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm by reason +123

» runescapes are also can make money oh!
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:23 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:56 am by reason +123

Affiliates

No Affiliates

Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy

reason +123

Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy Empty Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy

Post  reason +123 Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am

Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy
    Jagex has made the decision not to offer new quests to non-members on a rs gold. The last quest to be offered to both members and non-members alike was the Rune Mysteries Quest. Even the newest player in the game can complete this quest.
    Now that you are a level 3 player with the ability to mine essence, hop to it. The only thing you will need is a pick axe to mine the essence. Don’t bring anything with you except for your pickaxe. Don’t bring food, and don’t wear armor. This will only slow you down. If by some chance you have completed most or finished the Temple of Ikov Quest, then be sure to wear your boots of lightness. With just
    a pickaxe wielded, a full load of essence, and the boots of lightness on, you will have a weight of -2 kg. This will allow you to run longer and carry the maximum amount of essence that you possibly can.

Go to the Rune shop in Varrock, talk to Aubry, and be teleported to the essence mine fields. Mine the essence from the rocks until you are full. Run back to the Varrock bank west and deposit your essence. Once you have around 1,000 essence go to Varrock Bank west and announce that you are "selling 1k of ess". People will offer you anywhere from 30k to 50k runescape accounts depending on your negotiation skills (35-40k is a fair price and you should go with it if you are offered it). Always log in your runescape accounts and go to world 1 to sell your runes or world 2 if you are a member. Members will usually offer more for essences, but if you are not a member and can only get on world 1 be patient and you will sell them for a nice price. Do not sell your essence in anything less than 1k lots. You will always get a higher gp per essence the larger the amount is that you are selling.

It should take you around 10 minutes to mine 200 essence with a decent pickaxe and a set up like I have described above. With a low level pickaxe it will take a bit longer. Let’s say for arguments sake that you have worked on your mining level a little bit are just starting out and you are kind of slow. Now you will have to add some time to sell the runescape gold and take a break to eat and go to the bathroom (and maybe go to school or work), but becoming a Runescape Millionaire can be as easy as this.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:57 am