ExtremeGamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ExtremeGamers

Scripting, Development, Servers, MMORPGs and alot more

Latest topics

» Mining Rune essence-A quick runescape cash strategy
Interesting information network runescape EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am by reason +123

» How To Not have Your Runescape Account Hacked
Interesting information network runescape EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Runescape Exclusive Servers
Interesting information network runescape EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:47 pm by reason +123

» Runescape Hacks
Interesting information network runescape EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:36 am by reason +123

» Fiesta Online browser version
Interesting information network runescape EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:51 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Interesting information network runescape EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:06 am by reason +123

» Students create video runescapes
Interesting information network runescape EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm by reason +123

» runescapes are also can make money oh!
Interesting information network runescape EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:23 am by reason +123

» Use the browser to emphasize the subject
Interesting information network runescape EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:56 am by reason +123

Affiliates

No Affiliates

Interesting information network runescape

reason +123

Interesting information network runescape Empty Interesting information network runescape

Post  reason +123 Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Interesting information network runescape
    I am a life of serious and responsible work, I see the career is heavy, so in business is also outstanding work, I believe my future is in our hands, I have confidence! I'm learning of the job will play some games. Many prefer the oh! Heck, it's a runescape I have played and returned to several times over the years, and I've never quite stuck with it. Don't get me wrong -- the runescape is quite nice-looking for its style and always seems to have a ton of players on, but there are a lot of titles I would love to be spending time with. Unfortunately, I have to pick and choose, and a runescape like Fiesta Online will normally land on the list of runescapes that I play very infrequently. I had a great time recently when I toured some high-level content with the developers and was more excited to hear about a browser version of the runescape coming out soon.

Why would a browser version matter? I have predicted (and I am still sticking by this prediction) that most MMO content will be delivered via the browser within five years. The truth is that most rs gold players probably play a browser runescape already, especially when you consider runescapes like RuneScape, Dark Orbit, Battlestar Galactica Online, Club Penguin and scores of others, but I mean to say that the browser will become the accepted way to get your runescape gold content. Yes, one day we will look back, giggle, and say, "We used to download and install massive files just to play a runescape!"

So how does Fiesta Online's browser version perform, and what is the point of having one in the first place?
    In case you're not familiar with Fiesta Online, just imagine a relatively typical Anime-inspired MMO. Like most of those MMOs, the differences are subtle... but there are differences. I'd say the primary difference is that it boasts a very robust cash shop, a unique resting mechanic that is more fashion than necessity, an intense high-buy runescape accounts runescape, and fun graphics. All right, so that sounds almost like I described every other Anime-inspired runescape accounts out there, but you'd just have to jump in the runescape to find out. Fiesta Online feels nice and is normally quite easy to run and understand.
    The second reason is that you lower the system requirements and again attract more players. The problem with Fiesta Online's current browser version is that it seems to actually require a lot more system power than the regular client, and it doesn't work most of the time. I streamed the runescape live per my usual daily stream, but I had to ditch the recorded video instead of using it in this article because it showed nothing but a broken version of the runescape. Load times are buy runescape gold, the runescape crashes the browser most of the time, and performance can be wonky. I am not sure there is any benefit at all to using the current browser version of Fiesta Online. Certainly it cannot be easier for players to access it, and new players who try it might come out thinking, "This runescape is a piece of junk."

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:03 pm